I can’t believe how close Christmas is! I swear it was just Halloween and now Thanksgiving is already over and Christmas is so soon. I started my shopping and decided to round up a few of our favorite things!
- This is my Christmas gift this year! I’m so excited about it! Do any of you have a Ring doorbell? Do you love it?
2. Boy Brow, my favorite product for natural, full brows.
4.If you follow me on Instagram, you know I love Maskcara makeup. This Cloud Paint, from Glossier, is also a favorite of mine.
5. I’ve become a person who wears Converse with any outfit, I love them.
6. I love this warm beanie.
7. You can never have too many t-shirts in this house!
8. I should have put this brush on Ben’s list, he needs it just as much as I do!
9. This is one of my favorite scents that I have been wearing for years and it’s inexpensive! It’s pretty much the only one I wear, so I always ask for it as a gift. The roller ball would be a perfect stocking stuffer!
10. My sister-in-law is a hairstylist and raves about this blow dryer. I have been wanting to try it, I keep hearing so many good things. I’m a believer in anything that cuts the time I spend doing my hair!
12. I’ve been bundling up in cozy sweaters these days! This one is 20% off right now with code OHWHATFUN!
13. I love this jumpsuit! Wouldn’t it look so cute with a sweater under?!
14. If I’m not wearing my high-tops, I’m probably wearing these clogs and it doesn’t hurt that they’re 20% off right now with 20CLIMB
1. Ben has an obsession with a good backpack that can hold everything for work & play.
2. Since buying our house, we have been dying for a Traeger. Everyone that I know that has one, loves it. We can’t wait to get ours.
3. Classic Ben.
4. I found this cool polaroid that I think Ben will love! We all know his love for photography, but sometimes it’s fun to snap a picture really quick!
5. How cool is this phone case! I love how slim it is but so functional, I think this would be awesome for his job.
6. Every guy needs a good beanie, especially here in Utah.
7. The boots that will survive any condition.
8. THE sweatshirt. I kept stealing Ben’s so I ended up buying one for myself, too!
9. I think every guy could use a portable charger to keep in a backpack or the car!
10. This whole line at Target is killing it right now. I think this bomber jacket is so good.
11. Always Levis.
12. Ben has been wearing these for as long as I can remember; it never hurts to get a fresh pair!
13. Ben has been wanting some of these headphones for a while now!
I get a bunch of questions about my kitchen so I figured it was time to do a post about it. I like to save as much money as possible when it comes to decorating but I think that each room deserves a few staple pieces that cost a bit more but still don’t break the bank. Not everything needs to be pricey but sometimes furniture, lights or art can be worth it. Especially if it’s good quality and timeless pieces like you will find below.
You can find direct links to each of the items below and at the very bottom of this post.
If you are on the search for some timeless, leather BARSTOOLS, these simple and modern ones won’t disappoint! I first bought them because I loved the look of them but once they arrived, I couldn’t believe how comfortable they were. They are formed almost like a bucket seat so you pretty much sink into the chair
These metal cafe CHAIRS are the super practical. They don’t break the bank, can be stacked so they’re easily out of the way, and can handle a good wipe down.
This TABLE was one of the very first things that Ben and I bought when we were married. We debated on a table that had pink, green, blue and yellow painted on the wood (you know, when the distressed, bright colored Anthropologie look was in). We are SO happy we went with this timeless table. We found this table at a shop in Arizona but I found a similar one here.
I get a bunch of questions about this RUG and I was so happy when I found one almost that’s almost identical. We’ve had this rug for over four years now but you would never know it. My kids have spilled all sorts of things on it but because it’s dark and has a little bit more of a busy pattern, you would never know how much it’s been used and abused. The best part about this rug is that it’s a good price!
I couldn’t believe the price and how cute these SHELVES were when I found them. They were exactly what I was looking for and they are such great quality. They also come in a few different sizes.
I don’t think I could type out enough reasons as to why I love these PENDANTS. I’m a sucker for pottery and these lights are handmade from terra-cotta clay. I knew I wanted something that popped a little more with color and yet were simple enough that they didn’t take away from the entire space. These pendants have ridges from top to bottom but they also have a smooth option and can be purchased in size small or large. These ones are size small. I’m obsessed!
Happy Shopping, friends!