All links are to the best deals for each of the items listed
(The Amazon links are for the best deals I could find for Prime Members)
- I’ve tried many different tubs but this one takes the cake. It folds up flat and comes equipped with a hook making it easy to hang on the back of your bathroom door. It also has two different positions making it easy to bathe a baby or toddler.
- These nightgown sleepers are my favorite. They keep baby cozy and tight and make it easy to change a diaper.
- A friend gave us this rocker and I can’t believe I didn’t have one for my first baby. It rocks on its own and plays multiple lullabies allowing mom and baby to have a peaceful rest. It also folds making it easy to store.
- Everyone has the Aden and Anais swaddles, but have you tried the bamboo ones? They’re so soft! Game changing soft.
- I love the City Select stroller. It’s easy to maneuver and if you plan on having another baby all you have to do is purchase a second seat and it turns into a double.
- I’ve gone through quite a few diaper bags but this one has been my all time favorite. It’s easy to wipe, it’s affordable, it has two bottle holders on the sides, it comes with stroller straps, and it’s cute. Skip Hop also has a black Aztec one that I currently have my eye on.
- As I am typing this I have my baby Ruckus sleeping in it right next to me. I didn’t think I would be a fan of the Mamaroo because I thought it was meant for a newborn. I was wrong, I love it! There are many different options when it comes to how you would like for your baby to be rocked and it also has several different lullabies to play.
- This wrap was life changing for me. My baby was fussy for the first two months and he always insisted on being on me. Come to find out he’s sensitive to dairy and is also now on an Acid Reflux medication. Let’s just say with a two-year old and fussy newborn, it made life hard. Any time I needed to be hands free while having my baby with me, this is what I used. Ruckus loves it too. I think it’s cozy for babies and it puts them in a good, natural position that they can sleep in.
- I used Johnson’s baby lotion on repeat for days but nothing seemed to help my boy’s dry skin. Finally my doctor told me about Aveeno’s eczema cream for babies and instantly it was like the rough, dragon skin was gone. He had that soft baby skin I had been dreaming of.
- This toy organizer allows for you to simply scoop up the toys in the tub once they’re done being used. It then drains all of the excess water from the toys and also comes with an attachment to hang on the tub wall.
- I don’t know if it’s because these bottles are so soft or because they’re insanely easy to clean but in the end they’re a win, win!