Over time I have realized I’m kind of obsessed with diaper bags. Most girls have their shoe addictions but not me–diaper bags. What’s even better is I’ve never been a purse person but when it comes to bags for baby gear, I’m all in! I think it’s because I want something that is practical, cute and makes my life easier. That is why I decided to do a post about my top 9 favorite mom bags, hope this helps!
1. What’s nice about this bag is that it can be a shoulder bag or a backpack and comes with a dispenser slot for pulling wipes through so you can grab a wipe without even having to sift through your bag.
2. I’ve had this bag for a few years now and have never looked back. It’s complimentary for both moms + dads and has so many compartments for all of your baby gear. It’s easy to clean and also offers a laptop pocket. This bag can be both a backpack and shoulder bag.
3. I like the simplicity of this bag and how wide it opens–making it easy to see find what you need in your mess of a bag (if you’re anything like me). It has faux leather making all of those spit up accidents an easy clean up with a simple wipe.
4. The more reviews I’m writing, the more I’ve come to the conclusion that I’ve got a thing for backpacks. I also love a good bag with stroller hooks and this one has just that annnd it’s cute with its neutral tones so that’s a bonus.
5. Ok guys, I have serious love for this bag. It’s real leather, has a laptop pocket and a side zip for you moms who need a safe place to store your cameras. This compartment even comes in handy for wipes and diapers. I wouldn’t say it’s an everyday bag for me because I treat it like the holy grail. I use it on trips and when I want to feel a little fancier because it’s just too good to damage.
6. This bag offers functionality and style. It has all the compartments you want and will zip at the top to ensure that your items won’t fall out. It has leather details and stain resistant cotton fabric.
7. I mean, I didn’t think this would be a thing but this bag offers a memory foam changing pad. Whaaaattttt, so cool! This feature makes for more comfortable changing with less of a fight. It’s machine washable and offers crumb drains to avoid messes.
8. I’m pretty sure anything with Rachel Zoe and Quinny will be good, real good. This bag is so flattering that I almost don’t even care what it can do! But, for your sake I’ll let you know that it has insulated bottle pockets to keep your bottles warm or cold and a pocket meant just for your phone. And it can be worn as a backpack so, I’ll take two.
9. It’s got Minnie and Mickey Mouse on it, what more do you need to know!? As if it couldn’t get any better it offers 5 pockets in just the interior of the bag and has stroller straps. It can also be worn as a backpack or shoulder bag and has two exterior bottle pockets.
Happy shopping friends!