What’s better than a $50 AND UNDER Friday roundup?
It’s been a minute since I posted one of these so I made sure to make it good. Real good. And real affordable! Every girl deserves to treat themselves on the weekend, right?
- I love the crop detail on these overalls! I just bought them so fingers crossed they’ll work with a growing baby bump.
- I’m obsessed with this top and its vintage vibe. Who doesn’t love a bit of leopard?
- Speaking of vintage, I think this top is a must have. Imagine it with some high-waisted pants, a jumper, or even a simple denim jacket.
- This blouse is a killer deal! It’s on sale for only $49.99 and its simple details make it ellegant but yet an easy Friday night option.
- Maybe it’s just me but I feel like every girl needs a good pair of high-waisted jeans in their closet. These are more of a boyfriend fit making it more comfortable for every shape and size.
- I already have this jumper and it’s a MUST HAVE! It’s so comfortable and flattering for all different body types. It’s even the perfect option for you mama’s and those growing baby bellies.
- This flannel is one of those, “I wear it every. single. day” kind of tops. Because that’s totally normal when you buy something cute and simple. Right?
You guys, this dress! I’ve had it for a few weeks now and I am loving the style of these wrap dresses that have been making their debuts lately. This one I can definitely speak for and it is incredibly flattering. The best part is they have other color and patterns available too and they’re on sale for only $49!
Happy Shopping + weekend!