OVERALLS (they’re not maternity, I just bought mine a few sizes bigger. They’re only $29!)
I’m really excited about today’s lineups! I have the most perfect trinkets, accessories and swimsuits for V-Day. I also picked out some of my favorite Valentine’s Day themed wardrobe pieces that I know you will love!
- I love love this swimsuit! It not only has a little bit of an old school vibe but it’s not a bad price either!
- This room mist seems like a game changer! It smells insanely good, is made with essential oils, and it’s labeled Pure Love. I meannnnn, if you spray it and it doesn’t get you in the lovey dovey mood then I don’t know what does.
- Ok guys, I’ve posted about this before but this Boy Brow is a must have for everyone!!! It’s a creamy wax formula that fills in your brows and keeps them in place. It gives your brows a thicker, more natural look.
- I just bought this Nikki Minaj MAC lipstick. I love the color!
- This phone case had me fooled because I thought these were real, pressed daisies. It’s so dang cute.
- I’ve also posted about this cloud paint (blush) before because it’s just so good. You only need a tiny bit of it on your finger to lightly dab onto the apples of your cheeks. I use it every morning.
- I just bought this planter! It’s a subtle peach making it not too girly so your dude won’t mind having it around the house. Why not use Valentine’s Day as an excuse to get this cute guy.
- This swimsuit. Enough said. Ok, I will tell you that I found it $15 cheaper than I’ve seen it anywhere else.
- Get ready to pucker up with this lip exfoliant.
- Imagine these socks with a simple dress or overalls!
- For whatever reason as a red-head I feel like it’s hard to find a good red lipstick. I had pretty much given up hope until I found this red MAC lipstick by Sia.
- This eyeshadow palette is so good. I love the neutral tones and little bits of sparkle.
- Use this pillow not only for the month of February!
- What I would give to be able to wear this dress while being pregnant!
- Yep, totally bought this bow and #7.
- I feel like this tee couldn’t have come at a better time! With everything going on around us and it being Valentine’s Day, I think this one is a no brainer.
- I’m all about some simple tee‘s that are easy to pair with different outfits. This one comes in navy and pink.
- Obsessed with these pants! I love the wide leg and the floral pattern.
- These culottes are only $20!
- Got this bow scrunchie today! If you buy 3 they are only $12.
- Love Is The Answer tee. Amen!
Happy Valentine’s Day shopping (or an excuse to shop day), friends!