WHAT I USE DAILY
- I’ve used MASKCARA‘S face makeup for years now and I’ve always been a big fan. It’s a cream type of makeup so it doesn’t give you that matte look, which I like! I feel like your face has a natural glow to it so I like having something that gives me that same look. Maskcara is contouring but they make it so easy that anyone can do it.
- This PRIMER works wonders for me! I always notice the biggest difference on the days I remember to put it on and the days that I don’t. When I do remember it, my makeup stays on longer and doesn’t need any touch ups throughout the day.
- I think I’ve raved to you guys a whole bunch about this BOY BROW but it’s one of those finds that once you try it, you can’t live without it. I love the color and shape that it gives to my brows.
- I use a this PENCIL in the color brunette to give my brows a little bit more fullness and shape.
- This EYELINER is long lasting and allows me to easily control the shape that I want it to be. I’ve used it for probably 12 years now! I use it alongside this BRUSH.
- You guys, I bought this GLOW PALETTE last week and am obsessed! This gives you the perfect glow and the shade on the far right makes for the prettiest eyeshadow. You only need a tiny bit on your finger for the perfect amount so you know this palette will last forever.
- CLOUD PAINT has changed my blush game. They come in these small tubes and when I got it I immediately thought, “great, this will last a month”, but I’ve had it now for almost a year and it’s still going. All you have to do is dab it onto your cheeks for a pillowy, natural color. I use the color Puff.
- This HAC BRUSH works perfectly for applying creamy or liquid type foundations. I use it with my MASKCARA products for contouring.
- I use this BRUSH for the days that I use bronzer. It’s so incredibly soft that nothing blobs on, it applies everything evenly.
- I’ve used this EYELINER BRUSH for years and years now and it makes it easy to apply the perfect line onto your eyelid smoothly.
WHAT I WANT TO TRY
- This LIPSTICK color in Driftwood seems like ideal color for every day. Whether your shopping, running errands, taking kids to school, whatever it may be, I love this neutral tone!
- Oh man, I’ve been wanting this SKIN TINT forever now and finally just made the purchase yesterday! Just watch the video tutorial they show you and you’ll see what I’m talking about.
- I’ve heard amazing things about this CONTOUR CONCEALER. My friends say that it gives the perfect coverage!
- + 5. These EYESHADOW PALETTE’S have both the natural tones you want and the shimmery tones you want. I NEED THEM!