Happy Monday, friends! I wanted to update you on some of my favorite baby products now that Raen is 5 weeks old. I’ve been able to give some new ones a try and have been using others since Milo was itty bitty (she’s almost 6 now, whaaaaat!). It’s crazy how much can change and what new products can come out between having your first and third baby. Either way, each of these have become a staple in our home and I wanted to be sure to share them with you.
1. These orthodontic BINKIES! I’m sure you’ve seen them all over the place but have you ever noticed the price? They’re expensive and I found them in a set of three for almost the same price you regularly pay for one. They’re 100% rubber, Paraben free, made without chemicals and are great for the development of your baby. I bought two packs.
2. I’ve used this BATHTUB for all of my babies. It’s easy to use, can be folded at an angle making it perfect for bathing newborns and can be extended all the way down for bath time for a growing baby. It folds up flat making it easy to store behind the door on a hook.
3. If you already have a MAMAROO then you just know. There are 5 different motions like “car ride, wave, swing” etc. making it easy to find what your baby likes. Did I mention it has bluetooth? You can control it from your phone — done!
4. I’ve used this same DRYING RACK for all three of my kids now. It’s easy to wipe down and obviously lasts forever.
5. I’ve always heard about the SMART SOCK but this is the first baby I’ve used it with and now I’m wondering how I survived without it. It uses wi-fi to continuously read your baby’s heart rate and oxygen levels. The best part is the base station alerts you if your baby’s oxygen or heart rate drop too low, turning red with an alarm. Just a few weeks ago when Raen was 1 week old, his heart rate dropped below 60 and he wasn’t breathing. The base station started alarming and was red letting me know instantly what was happening. I woke up and was able to grab him startling him and getting him to start breathing again. He probably would have started breathing on his own eventually but you just never know in that situation and I’m glad I had it. I don’t feel like I have to check every two seconds on how he’s doing and when my husband has him, the base station is right next to me to let me know he’s ok.
6. If you want a pop of color and a DIAPER BAGwith lots of pockets and a changing pad built straight into it, this is your bag.
7. Have you seen the wood pacifier clips that are $18 for one? That’s crazy to me! These PACIFIER CLIPS are $10.99 and you get a pack of FIVE!!
8. I’ve had this DIAPER BAG for over three years now and it still looks like new. It has big pockets, it’s easy to wipe down and the best part is my husband doesn’t mind carrying it around with it’s neutral tones.
9. All three of my kids have used these BOTTLES and I don’t plan on switching any time soon. To be honest, they basically feel like a boob and they’re easy to clean! They come in 5oz for newborns and 8oz as your baby grows.
Feel free to ask any questions!