Give me something big, slouchy, and comfortable and I’m all over it! I’m the type of person that gets home and immediately changes into pajamas because I can’t stand the thought of being uncomfortable. As you can imagine, sweater season is my favorite! I feel like I’m wearing a big blanket and the best part is, sweaters are easy to pair with pretty much anything.
- This is my favorite COLORBLOCK SWEATER this season! I love the neutral cream and pink tones.
- My favorite SLOUCHY TURTLENECK SWEATER . Call me cliche but I want to wear this next to a fire drinking hot chocolate. It just looks so cozy!
- This OVERSIZED SUN SWEATER is so good! I’m not usually one to go for a yellow but something drew me to this one! It’s available in 6 reaaaaallllyyy good colors and the fit also looks incredible.
- I love the idea of a fun up-do with this MOCK NECK SWEATER.
- This WAFFLE SWEATER has two zippers in the front making it a little edgy. This would be cute paired with some chunky boots and skinny jeans. It’s also available in a really great rust color!
- Yep, just bought this SAGE SWEATER . The crop on this sweater is incredible and I love the bubble sleeves.
- This BEIGE SWEATER that I’m wearing is so incredibly comfortable and is available in 6 other cute colors. I’m wearing a size medium but would probably go with a size small because it’s already a bit oversized.
- I love the fit of this CREW NECK SWEATER. It’s oversized (you know I love a good oversized top) and would look good paired with jeans, a skirt or even over the top of a dress!
- I just bought this COLORBLOCK SWEATER and I absolutely love the tones. I just found out that it has a matching pair of pants and now I’m thinking I need them.. This top is cute styled on it’s own but just in case you’re like me and love a good set, HERE is the link to the pants.
- I’m a sucker for a good OVERSIZED SWEATER and this one is available in four colors.
- This ROSE SWEATER is one of my favorite colors this season. I’m pretty sure I’ve purchased three tops in this color within the past month or two and I’m thinking this would be a good addition.. I love the idea of this sweater being paired with a khaki pant or patterned pant.
- I love the cuffed sleeves on this CREAM SWEATER. It would look cute paired with some light colored boyfriend jeans!